We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Extremely cost-effective, with cutting-edge technology, the ultra-flexible OBi5vs Series devices can be configured to be used for many voice and fax applications. Businesses using premise-based open-standard platforms such as Asterisk, FreePBX, PBX in a Flash or other SIP-based systems will be able to leverage the OBi5vs Series phone ports as user phone or fax extensions. Likewise, the OBi5vs Series can be deployed where the business is using a hosted service and need connections available with the OBi5vs Series for phones, fax machines and paging systems.
- Mfr. Part #: 2200-49550-001
- 4 FXS Telephone Ports - Use with Regular Phones, Faxes and Legacy Systems
- 3 USB Ports - Use with supported Obihai USB Accessories
- 4 Port Ethernet Switch - 1 GigE + 3 Fast Ethernet
- 1 Line-In Audio Port - Add Music-on-Hold Audio to Calls in Progress
- 1 Line-Out Audio Port - Use with Paging Systems - SIP Addressable
- 12v External Power Adapter
- Desktop, Wall or 19' Rack Mountable
- Key Software Features
- Call Signaling for Up to nine (9) SIP-Based Voice Services: SIP (UDP/TCP/TLS)
- VoIP Codecs Supported: G.711, G.726, G.729, iLBC
- Fax Over IP: T.38 Real-Time Fax over IP, G.711 Transparent Fax (Automatic)
- Obihai Call Routing and Bridging Technology: Allows for Full-matrix Switching Amongst Available Services (VoIP, Land Line or Mobile Phone) and/or Ports
- Secure Provisioning and Management via the OBiTALK Cloud or via TFTP, HTTP/S or via Integral Web Page
- Globally Localizable: Allows for Country-Specific Dialing, Ringing, In-call Tones and PSTN (FXO) Interoperability
- Ethernet Connectivity - 1 x 10/100/1000BaseT and 3 x 10/100BaseT Ethernet Port
- Protocols: SIP and T.38 Fax-over-IP
- OBi504 Series Voice Service Bridge and Telephone Adapter
- Power Adapter
- 1 x RJ-11 Phone Cable
- 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.