We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Polycom 2200-16200-001 SoundStation 2 Full Duplex Conference Phone
The SoundStation 2, Polycom's next generation conference phone, is redefining the standard for businessquality, voice conferencing. With industry-leading full duplex for natural, simultaneous two-way conversation, the SoundStation2 will exceed your expectations in medium to small conference rooms. Delivering remarkable voice quality equal to the SoundStation Premier and a 50% increase in microphone sensitivity over the award-winning SoundStation, users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away - making every call a more productive call.
- Mfr. Part #: 2200-16200-001
- Similar audio performance as original SoundStation
- Gated microphones
- Dynamic Noise Reduction (up to 6 dB)
- Wall Module with RCA-style jack for tape recording output
- Polycom Soundstation 2 expandable conference phone
- Full duplex
- Voice quality like the Polycom Premier
- Includes a 2.5mm jack for connection to other communication devices (mobile phones, etc.)
- Caller ID and phonebook
- 25# Phonebook/speed dial list
- Patented acoustic clarity technology allows simultaneous, natural, freeflowing conversation
- Twice the loudness and microphonesensitivity of the original SoundStation eliminate ear strain and repetition
- Connects into any analog phone jack and can be connected to a PBX with an analog extension
- Network interface: 2-wire RJ-11 analog PBX or public switched telephone network interface
- Includes standard telephone keypad with on-hook/off-hook, conference, mute, volume up/down keys, menu, navigation keys, 3 context sensitive soft keys including redial, hold, programmable conference key
- 132x65 pixel backlit graphical LCD
- Backlit display provides important information (displays console phone number, number called, duration/progress of call and supports worldwide caller ID)
- User selectable ring tones
- Multi-lingual support: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian
- Password protected configuration settings for administrators
- 3 Built-in cardioid microphones
- Up to 10 ft. microphone pickup range
- Gated microphones with intelligent microphone mixing
- Dynamic noise reduction
- 2 EX microphone connections (expansion mic kit sold separately)
- Package contents include tabletop console (with keypad and display), 21' cord to console, 7' telco cable to RJ-11 telephone jack, manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.