We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- BCM 450 R6 Standard with 32 IP Station Clients and 32 Mailboxes Bundle
- Part#: NTC06603BUE5
- High capacity: Supports up to 100 users with the base model - any mix - and up to 300 users with the new pluggable Capacity Expansion Card (CEC).
- Operability: Several significant operability enhancements build upon a solid foundation, established by previous releases from the Business Communications Manager portfolio, including the Business Communications Manager 50 Release 3.0. Some of the key improvements include new capabilities for Business Element Manager that make the initial installation and ongoing management easier, new GUI-based System Reset and Reboot Optimization functions, and a comprehensive task-based Troubleshooting Guide for all operations on the Business Communications Manager system.
- Simplified hardware platform: New Business Communications Manager hardware components, including the Base Function Tray (BFT), Chassis Interface Board (CIB) and Capacity Expansion Card (CEC), simplify installation, connectivity and expandability.
- Robust business applications: The addition of Meet-Me Conferencing (MMC) and further enhancements made to Intelligent Contact Center (ICC) and Unified Messaging (UM) round out an already impressive suite of rich features and capabilities.
Nortel BCM 450 Specifications:
- Media Bay Modules: Up to four
- CPU Processor: Freescale (1.GHz core)
- Memory (RAM): 512MB DDR2 SDRAM
- Hard Drive: 80GB SATA
- DSP: 3 TI 600MHz DSPs
- Capacity Expansion Card (optional): Expansion Daughter Card with 4 TI 600MHz DSPs
- Power on self-test with LED feedback
- Two System Status LEDs (Power and Status)
- Three hard drive activity LEDs (HDD1, HDD2, RAID) (RAID LED not supported on BCM450 Rls. 1)
- Reset button
- Platform Status Monitor monitors CPU load, memory load, HDD space, temperature, fans, power, network throughput
- BCM Monitor monitors overall system status, IP telephony functions, utilization of resources, operation of telephony applications and status of PRI, BRI and IP trunks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.