We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The i2007 IP Telephone incorporates a 5.7" color touch screen. Built-in USB port supports standard USB mouse and keyboards for simple point-n-click access and navigation. Enables realtime multimedia presentation from external application servers through support of Virtual Network Computing, transcending the IP Phone into a true Information Appliance.
Supports IEEE 802.3af power standard and pre-standard Nortel and Cisco proprietary power schemes.
- Mnfr. part #: NTDU96
- Up to twelve programmable line/feature keys (Nortel Communication Server dependent) and four dynamic state-sensitive soft function keys
- Supports both prepackaged and customized multimedia content from external application gateways
- Softkey access to administration tools including initial configuration, network and local diagnostic and user preference menus
- Configurable backlight timer with 5, 10, 15, 20 minute, 1 and 2 hour settings
- A 'sleep never' setting supports 24 x 7 always on customer environments
- Provides for power options with compliance to the IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard and local AC power via a universal power adapter
- Built-in amplifier supports amplified and un-amplified headsets
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T switch supports collocation of a PC
- Manual setting of 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps connections supported for legacy switching equipment that does not perform auto-sensing
- Up to 650 telephony features as delivered from Nortel Communication Servers (actual number server dependent)
- Desktop or Wall Mountable
- Ether Grey color with silver metallic bezel
** Power Supply Not Included (see related product below) **
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.