We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Business Communications Manager 50 is an all-in-one, affordable platform for converged voice and data communications for small to medium business with 3 to 20 stations, yet scalable to serve more than 40. The Business Communications Manager 50 provides advanced capabilities such as robust telephony features, voice messaging and unified messaging, IP networking, Internet access, contact centers with skills-based routing, and IP telephony. With an easy-to-use and highly flexible architecture, the Business Communications Manager 50 enables small sites to benefit from convergence capabilities that were previously only available to much larger organizations.
BCM 50 main unit with NO Router 0x0. Includes Platform configured for 0 incoming lines and 0 digital ports, with 1.0 software, power supply and power cable.
Up to 2 Expansion Units can be added which allow 1 media bay module each. These can be used to add digital stations, analog stations, digital trunking and/or analog trunking.
- Mnfr. Part #: NT9T6500
- System is initially configured 0x0. By adding BCM 50 Key Codes the main unit can be configured with up to: 4 analog trunks, 12 digital stations, 4 analog stations, 32 IP stations, and 24 IP trunks
- One of the Industry's Largest Portfolio of Telephony Features: More than 200+ in all lets you process calls with exceptional reliability, efficiency and flexibility. You can be sure that all callers receive prompt, professional treatment. Employees enjoy convenience, productivity and control features that reduce phone tag and frustration. For example, the system can put a call on hold to page a person, who can then pick up the call from any extension
- Voice Messaging: Enables callers to leave important information on a mailbox for a selected user, department or groups of users. The system adds call information, such as calling line ID, time and date of the call and priority level. Employees can record their own personalized greetings and enjoy password-protected access to their messages from anywhere. Mailboxes are virtually unlimited, as the Business Communications Manager 50 provides 100 hours of message storage
- Automated Attendant: Answers calls 24 hours a day with your personalized greetings and routes calls to the right people, departments or voice mailboxes according to time of day, day of week, holiday schedule and calling line ID. The routing logic can include multiple levels, so callers can self-direct to exactly the right destination
- Unified Messaging: Converges voice, fax and email messages onto users' PCs or laptops, to be managed by one standard application, such as Microsoft Outlook or Exchange. This convenience can be a real time-saver, especially for users with heavy call volume
- Convergence of Services over IP: Supports powerful new e-business applications that improve operations and customer service, cost-effectively extend network services to remote workers, increase portability, simplify moves and changes, and eliminate toll charges for site-to-site calls
- Universal Internet Access: Gives authorized users access to the company intranet or the Internet. Optional security features such as authentication, encryption, firewall and virtual private networks (VPNs) provide safe connectivity among business sites and for mobile or home-based employees
- Call Center: Distributes incoming calls among up to 10 active agents or designated employees, to create an order desk, reservations department, customer service group or technical support center. Calls can flow into two queues aligned with agent skills, so callers have an express lane to the right destination, and agents can give the best possible service
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI): Enables you to use third-party, PC-based applications to control telephone services, such as a click-to-call company directory or automatic screen 'pops' of a customer's account status alongside a customer's call. It's simple to activate, set up and manage these applications from any workstation that has LAN or Web access, using a standard management application called Element Manager and 'Start up Profile'
- All norstar phones M7000 Series, T7000 Series, Norstar Cordless Phones, and Nortel IP Phones, are compatible with the BCM Platforms (50, 200, 400)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.