We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Nortel IP Phone 1140E delivers an innovative array of features including a high-resolution, fully-backlit, pixel-based graphical monochrome greyscale display, support for data and web-based applications as presented from external application servers, a four-way navigation cluster with new Enter/Send Key and, USB peripheral support for superior navigation experience, an integrated Bluetooth Audio gateway for greater freedom and mobility at the desktop, an integrated phone switch with Gigabit Ethernet LAN and PC ports, a local Tools Menu for simplified administration along with the suite of features delivered from Nortel Communication Servers.
- Supports up to twelve programmable line/feature keys, fourteen fixed keys, and four soft label keys
- High resolution, graphical, fully-backlit, monochrome greyscale, pixed-based (240 x 160) Liquid Crystal Display
- Five-position (-5 to +55 degrees) adjustable footstand
- Four-way navigation cluster with new Enter/Send key
- Universal Serial Bus for support of standard USB mice, keyboard and powered hubs
- Data and web-centric applications text and graphical presentation support as delivered from external application servers
- Integrated autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet switch with shared PC access (one LAN and one PC port)
- Secure local Tools Menu for access to user preferences, configuration tools, diagnostics, and network statistics
- Voice Message/Incoming Call and Feature Status Indicator LED's
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, pre-standard vendor power schemes and local AC power options
- Supports Expansion Module, delivering an additional 18 programmable line/feature keys per module
- Icon and English-text based keycaps
- Field upgradeable firmware via Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) or UNIStim File Transfer Protocol (UFTP)
- Desk or Wall Mountable
** Power Supply Not Included (see related product below) **
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.