We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The NETGEAR ProSAFE 20-AP Wireless Controller WC7520 offers a high-performance and fully-featured Wireless LAN architecture to meet the demands of medium-sized businesses, schools, and hospitals with up to 1,500 users and more. Focusing on ease-of-use, the WC7520 Controller simplifies wireless deployments and network management with best-in-class wireless reliability, coverage, and performance. The scalable WC7520 Controller enables businesses to grow their wireless network as needed with a dramatic return on investment, with optional licenses that support their changing needs. Via licensing upgrades, the ProSAFE Wireless Controller scales up to 50 access points (AP) and can support IEEE 802.11n APs. For larger deployments, the WC7520 Controller is stackable up to three units, supporting up to 150 APs, including controller redundancy. Meeting the next generation needs of larger installations, the WC7520 Controller delivers central wireless management, integrated wireless mobility, robust top-end security and rich converged services such as L2/L3 fast roaming, guest access captive portal and Voice over WiFi support.
- ProSAFE Premium Wireless Controller
- Support up to 50 access points with one unit or stack up to 3 and support 150
- Support of controller (N+1) redundancy to minimize service disruptions
- Seamless L2 and L3 fast roaming provide support for latency-sensitive applications such as video, audio, and voice over wireless
- Dynamic RF management
- Load balancing and rate limiting ensure fair bandwidth allocation among all clients
- Customer floor maps showing heat by wireless band, wireless channel, and signal strength allow real-time reporting of the wireless network status
- Configure the MAC address filters, make SSID changes, and change the password for all access points from the WC7520 interface
- Supports 20 Access Points, upgrade in groups of 10 up to 50 for one controller
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.