We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The NETGEAR ProSAFE Plus Switches will help optimize the performance of business networks. ProSAFE Plus Switches also offer traffic monitoring for users to observe traffic behavior. If there are connectivity issues, these switches can identify and even locate connection problems via cable diagnostic test. To optimize traffic through the switches, ProSAFE Plus Switches off er both port and tag-based prioritization to keep latency-sensitive traffic moving ahead of less critical packets. Also, ProSAFE Plus Switches offer port and 802.1Q-based VLAN as a means of improving security and network performance. ProSAFE Plus Switches are an upgrade from the plug-and-play Unmanaged Switch, delivering great value for empowering your network, delivering great value to the end user.
- ProSafe Gigabit Plus 24 Port Web Managed Switch with 12 PoE Ports
- Flexible management via PC-based Utility Tool
- VLAN support for traffic segmentation
- Loop detection and broadcast storm controls
- Troubleshoot connection issues via cable test
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (802.3az) support for maximum power savings
- Total Ports: 24 Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE Ports: 12 802.3af
- IEEE Protocols: 802.3, 802.3i/u/ab, 802.1p, 802.3af, 802.1Q, 802.3x
- LEDs: Speed, Link, Activity, Power Status, Fan Status, PoE Status
- Max PoE Consumption: 100W
- Bandwidth: 48 Gbps
- Forwarding Modes: Store and forward
- Buffer Packet Memory: 6 MB
- Address Database Size: 16,000
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 643,506 hours
- Jumbo frame support up to 9k packet size
- Number VLANs Supported: 100
- IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3
- DHCP Client
- Port Trunking
- Port Mirroring
- Gigabit Switch
- Power cord
- Rack-mounting kit
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.