We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
NETGEAR's JGS500 Gigabit Switch Series gives your office network a megaboost of speed and capacity that is within your budget. With up to 48 Gbps of bandwidth, these 16- and 24-port switches can blast 2000 Mbps per port while their affordable prices enable you to put them everywhere. Use it to take Gigabit Ethernet directly to the desktop! Standards-based for easy integration of 10-, 100-, and 1000-Mbps devices, these unmanaged, rack-mountable switches feature 10/100/1000 automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing plus Auto Uplink™ on every port. Users can take advantage of the their ability to deliver large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information in no time at all. Ideal for workgroups, labs, departments, or growing offices looking for oustanding performance at a low price.
- ProSafe 16 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Rackmount Switch
- Instant plug and play connectivity with Auto-negotiation and Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Fast, auto-switching, and auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet connection
- Provide bandwidth for PCs, servers, or switches
- Secure, durable metal housing includes a Kensington locking slot for theft protection
- Auto power-down mode saves energy when port is unused
- Auto green mode detects cable length and adjusts power usage to save energy
- Jumbo frame support up to 9KB
- Total Ports: 16
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports: 16
- IEEE Protocols: 802.3i, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3x, 802.3, 803.3az, 802.1p
- LEDs: Power, Link, Activity, Speed
- Bandwidth: 32 Gbps
- Forwarding Modes: store and forward
- Buffer Packet Memory: 256kb
- Address Database Size: 8,000
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 441,123 hours
- Power cord
- Installation guide
- Rackmount kit
- Warranty/support information card
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.