We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The NETGEAR® new generation of ProSAFE Gigabit Smart Switches offers new, powerful L2 and L2+ features with enhanced performance and usability. They are purposely designed for the future where increased traffic and application-oriented tasks demands more intelligence at the edge, higher reliability and improved network efficiency on top of operational cost savings and ease of management.
There are three products in this series: a 16-port, a 24-port, and a 48-port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Switch. The GS716T and GS724T comes with 2 dedicated Gigabit SFP ports for fiber connectivity while GS748T comes with 2 combo SFP and 2 Dedicated SFP ports, all with increased number of simultaneously connected ports. This new generation of Gigabit Smart Switch from NETGEAR is the optimized solution providing the best value at an affordable SMB price point.
- Total Number of Network Ports: 16
- Token Ring Port: No
- LRE Port: No
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Bypass: No
- Modular: No
- Management Port: No
- USB: No
- Stack Port: No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 16
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 16 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Shared SFP Slot: No
- Number of SFP Slots: 2
- Layer Supported: 2
- Reliability: MTBF: 726612 Hour
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Form Factor: Desktop, Rack-mountable
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 17.3"
- Depth: 8"
- Weight (Approximate): 5.70 lb
- Manageable: Yes
- Web-based Management
- SNMP v1,2,3
- RMON 1,2,3,9
- ProSafe GS716Tv3 Ethernet Switch
- Power Cord
- Rack-Mounting Kit
- Resource CD
Certifications & Standards:
- CE mark, commercial
- FCC Part 15 Class A, VCCI Class A
- Class A EN 55022 (CISPR 22) Class A
- Class A C-Tick
- EN 50082-1
- EN 55024
- CE mark, commercial
- CSA certified (CSA 22.2 #950)
- UL listed (UL 1950)/cUL IEC 950/EN 60950
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.