We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Now you can have a powerful, high-speed network on a small scale. NETGEAR's GS116 Gigabit Ethernet Switch lets you build a system that provides a full, dedicated 1000 Mbps connections so you can move very large files across your network instantly. The standards based GS116 helps to protect your existing and future network infrastructure investments by painlessly integrating other 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices. This potent switch is ideal for workgroups or quickly upgrading workstations to full Gigabit speed, plus it's packed with ease-of-use features to simplify your workday experience. It's compact design fits neatly into small work spaces and, since it's self-cooling without a fan, it runs silently and unobtrusively.
- Total Number of Network Ports: 16
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 16
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 16 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Layer Supported: 2
- Power Source: AC Adapter
- Latency (100 to 100 Mbps): 40 µ (max)
- Latency (1000 to 1000 Mbps): 10 µ (max)
- Acoustic Noise: 0 dB
- Height: 1.1"
- Width: 11.2"
- Depth: 4.1"
- Weight (Approximate): 2 lb
- Compatibility: Network software (e.g., Windows, Linux, Mac OS)
- ProSafe GS116 16-port Gigabit Switch
- Wall-mount kit
- AC adapter
- Installation guide
- Warranty/Support information card
Certifications & Standards:
- IEEE 802.3i: 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u: 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab: 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.1p
- WWR scheduling
Safety Agency Approvals:
- CE Mark
- Commercial UL listed (UL 1950)
- CE mark
- Commercial FCC Part 15 Class A
- EN 55 022 (CISPR 22)
- Class A VCCI
- Class A C-Tick
- UTP Category 5 or better cables
- Network card for each PC or server
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.