We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The NEC DX7NA-NXCPU-A1 is a required processor card for the DSX-80 and DSX-160 phone systems. The NEC 1090010 CPU card provides the Linux OS, central processing, stored program, as well as the memory for the customer's site-specific data.
- Mfr. Part #: 1090010/DX7NA-NXCPU-A1
- Conference circuits, DTMF receivers and DTMF generators
- Real Time Clock
- Flash for storing the system database
- Battery for short term (14 day) backup of the Real Time Clock and station parameters
- Two audio inputs for Background Music and Music on Hold (1/8” mono minijacks)
- One audio output for External Paging (1/8” mono minijack)
- Ethernet and USB ports for local and remote PC Programming
- RS-232 serial port for Station Message Detail Recording
- Built-in V.32BIS 14.4K BPS modem for remote maintenance
- (2) Audio Inputs
- (1) Audio outputs
- USB connector
- RS 232 connector (for SMDR)
- Ethernet port
- Compact Flash interface
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.