We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Dual mode, dual port, and multi-line display
- Provides users fast and easy access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel Integrated Communications Platforms (ICPs)
- Designed for users within the enterprise that require and expanded range of programmable features
- Ideal phone for teleworkers and ACD agents or supervisors
- Support for SIP and MiNET Protocols
- Handsfree operation (full-duplex)
- 24 programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators* (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: Hold, Superkey, Message, Speaker,Mute, Transfer/Conference, Redial, Cancel
- Three context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Two-line, 20-character white, backlit, graphics display, with auto-dimming
- Superkey programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Peripherals and modules support
- Off hook voice announce
- On hook dial
- Dedicated headset jack
- Speed calling
- Call hold (Place/Retrieve)
- Call transfer
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Forward
- Conference call setup
- Voicemail access - large message waiting lamp
- Browser-based desktop configuration tool
- Direct page/Group page
- Last number redial
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) agent and supervisor support
- Customizable center panel
- Hearing Aid Compatible handset
- Wall mountable
- Two-position, 35 degree tilting stand for better viewing angle
- Multiple powering options (802.3 af compliant)
- Power over Ethernet support for IP Programmable Key Modules (PKMs) and the Line Interface Modules
- XML support for applications development
- Audio Conferencing: The 5224 IP Phone also provides support for the Mitel industry-leading Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit. By directly plugging into the headset jack, users can enjoy high-quality, full display audio conferencing in offices and meeting rooms.
- Teleworker enhancement and failover capability in the event of a network failure: Discrete optional Line Interface Module that integrates into the dual mode 5224 IP Phone provides a separate connection to an analog line. This patented module enhances the Mitel Teleworker Solution, and extends Mitel's resiliency strategy for IP communications from the core of the network to the desktop!
- Does not include Mitel IP Power Pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.