We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Mitel 5220 IP Phone is a feature rich, multiline IP speakerphone with hands-free operation.
Designed for the enterprise power-user, the new Mitel 5220 IP Phone (Dual Mode) provides robust features and functionality needed for today's progressive enterprise professional. The MItel 5220 IP Phone is dual port with a multi-line display and provides users fast and easy access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel Integrated Communications Platforms. The MItel 5220 IP Phone is designed for users within the enterprise that require an expanded range of programmable features. It is an ideal phone for teleworkers and ACD agents or supervisors.
The 5220 IP Phone also supports the Mitel 5423 IrDA Module (Infrared Display Adapter), enabling users to dial directly from their Palm address book and to program any IrDA-equipped IP phone on the network to re-direct calls.
The 5220 IP Phone also provides support for the Mitel industry-leading Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit. By directly plugging into the headset jack users can enjoy high-quality full display audio conferencing in offices and meeting rooms.
The Mitel 5220 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Intergrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher. The Mitel 5220 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
- Support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- Hands-free operation (Full Duplex speakerphone)
- 14 programmable multi-function keys with dual color LED indicators (for speed dialing, broadcast groups, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: Hold, Superkey for feature access, Message, Speaker, Microphone, Transfer / Conference, Shift, Redial, Cancel
- Two-line, 20-character backlit display, Three context sensitive softkeys for feature-set customization
- Support for Programmable Key Modules (PKMs), IP Conference Units and Line Interface Modules
- Dedicated headset jack, Speed calling
- Setting up conference calls, Direct Page Send / Receive, Off Hook Voice Announce
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) agent and supervisor support, Customizable center panel, Wall mountable
- Browser based desktop configuration tool, Web browser desktop configuration tool
- Audio Conferencing
- The 5220 IP Phone also provides support for the Mitel industry-leading Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit. By directly plugging into the headset jack users can enjoy high-quality full display audio conferencing in offices and meeting rooms
- Does not include Mitel IP Power Pack
**Power Supply Not Included**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.