We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Mitel 6920t IP phone features plastic housings protected with antimicrobial technology (BioCote) that inhibits the growth of viruses and bacteria. It provides up to 18 programmable feature keys, color display, Gigabit Ethernet, call and message waiting indicator, and 11 fixed feature keys for easy access to common features like hold, mute, and speaker/headset. The Mitel 6920t supports wideband audio for the highest audio clarity. It's an ideal choice for workers with low to medium call volumes and who need easy access to multiple feature keys.
- Mfr. Part #: 50008351
- Plastic housings protected by BioCote antimicrobial technology
- Redesigned handset with integrated handset cord for easier cleaning
- 3.5 inch color display (320 x 240 pixel)
- Up to 18 programmable feature keys (3 pages of 6)
- 4-way navigation cluster
- 4 context sensitive soft keys
- Fixed feature keys include contacts, call history, voicemail, settings, goodbye, redial, hold, mute, speaker/headset, volume up/down
- LED indicator for call, message waiting and mobile device
- Headset port with electronic hook switch
- USB 2.0 port for use with headsets and accessories
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Wideband audio support on handset and speakerphone
- Dual 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Supports G.711 u-law / A-law, G.729, G.722, and G.722.1 codecs
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or optional PoE injector (sold separately)
- Can connect up to 3 Mitel M695 expansion modules to expand programmable keys
- Condition: Refurbished
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.