We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Mitel 5320e IP Phone is newly enhanced with an Embedded Gigabit Ethernet switch. It supports 10/100/1000 Mb mode, Wideband Audio (G.722.1), and IPv6. The Mitel 5320e IP Phone is also backwards compatible as 5320 IP Phone on older Platform software. The 5320e IP phone aslo comes with the standard features of the MItel 5320 IP phone.
Mitel 5320e IP Phone Key Features:
- Mnfr. Part #: 50006474
- Embedded Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mb mode
- Supports Wideband Audio (G.722.1)
- IPv6 Support
- Backwards compatible as 5320 IP Phone on older Platform software
Mitel 5320 IP Phone Basic Features:
- Large Graphics Display (160 x 320 pixels)
- 8 Programmable Keys
- Handsfree Full-Duplex Speakerphone
- 12 Fixed Function Keys
- 3 Context-Sensitive Softkeys for Intuitive Feature Access
- Dual Port 10/100 MB Switched Ethernet Ports
- Dual Mode Supports Mitel IP (MiNET) and SIP Protocols
- Mitel Wireless LAN Stand and Gigabit Ethernet Stand Support
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af) or optional
- Mitel Communications Director (MCD) Release 5.0 SP2 or later
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP) Release 5.1 or later
- Mitel Border Gateway (Teleworker Solution) Release 7.1 or later
- Mitel SIP Software Release 8.0 or later
- Mitel HTML Toolkit Release 2.1 or later
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.