We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The ASU II chassis supports up to 48 ONS phones or up to 8 LS trunks depending on how the unit is configured with peripheral cards.
- Mfr. Part #: 50005105
- 4 + 12 Port Combo Card (50005104)
- Four Loop Start (LS) trunks for analog connection to a central office
- 12 On-Premise Station (ONS) Lines for analog phones
- Four System Fail Transfer (SFT) relays that provide direct connection between an analog telephone and a Loop Start trunk in the event of a system or power failure
- LS trunks and ONS lines connect to the module using a 25-pair male D-type (Amphenol) connector
- 16 On-Premise Station (ONS) Lines for analog phones (50005103)
- 24 On-Premise Station (ONS) Lines for analog phones
- Compatibility: Minimum Software Version 3300 R7.0 UR2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.