We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Mfr. Part #: 580.1003
- Display Panel: A two-row, 14-character per row liquid crystal display (LCD) panel to show system status and command messages.
- Control Buttons: A five-button, command-and-control interface for interacting with the system via the display. The control buttons allow you to scroll through menu items to set system parameters during system installation and to perform other system routines.
- USB Ports: One 2.0 type A connector (for database backup via a portable flash drive) and one 2.0 type B connector (for system online monitoring via a PC).
- Status Indicators: Three light-emitting diodes (LEDs) for indicating system status (as viewed from the front, left-to-right):
- System Alarm (lit red if a system fault or failure is detected)
- File System/Storage Access (lit green when accessing flash memory)
- Power On (lit green when the chassis is receiving power; lit red if the chassis backplane is not functional)
- Power Module Bay: Houses an internal power distribution module with a 3-pin DIN connector for connecting an external 120W, +24VDC power supply unit.
- Expansion Module Bays: Four smaller bays for adding the 16-port Digital Desktop Module (DDM-16) or any of the existing station/trunk modules supported in the original CS Controller chassis.
- Ground Lug: For properly grounding the chassis.
- HX Processor Module Bay: A single large bay to house the HX Processor Module.
- Memory Card Slot: A single slot to house the Mitel serialized compact flash-type memory card. Next to the slot is a recessed extractor button for ejecting the card. (Use only Mitel supplied memory cards)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.