We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Mnf. Part #: UP3B-100
- Designed to protect digital lines at the building entrance. UL Primary and Secondary listed with 350mA fuse for voice/fax/modem lines (clamping 75V)
- Dual Indicator Lights: Protection OK and Ground Connection OK
- Solid-state Protection: Provides the fastest response to transient voltages (1 to 5 nanoseconds) by quickly diverting damaging surges to ground and resetting.
- Single Pair Protection: Scale the protection to the system size. Protect only the lines requiring protection.
- Streamlined Installation: Eliminate redundant cross-connects by adding protection directly at the 66 Block. Press fit protectors to the the block and attach the ground bar to the protectors. A Screw Ground Lug also is required. (MGBSGL-1)
- Sneak Current Protection: Protects against fires caused by overloads and power crosses.
- Cost Savings: Eliminate expensive five-pin blocks and use economical 66 Blocks.
- Optimum Protection: Available in a number of voltage ratings to match system operating voltages.
- Ideal for Retrofit Applications: Just remove the bridging clips from the block and replace them with the UltraLinx Protector, add the ground connection and the pair is protected.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.