We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Intellinet 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch with 2 SFP Ports (561242) passes both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps. This high-powered switch supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and can inject up to 30 watts of power per port*. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, thus eliminating the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizing the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short-circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected. For devices that are not 802.3at/af compliant (legacy wireless access points or network cameras), we suggest the use of an Intellinet PoE/PoE+ Splitter. The Intellinet 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch with 2 SFP Ports is equipped with an LCD status screen on the front that provides real-time power information. This includes how much power each connected PoE device consumes, the combined used-power total of all connected devices and the total power available. Additionally, the LCD screen informs users of potential warnings for overload, high temperature, short-circuit protection and others. Thanks to this feature, you are always informed about the status of your PoE switch with a glance at the screen. Equipped with 24 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices. In addition, two small, form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP) provide fiber connectivity for greater distances. These are not shared combo-ports but true Gigabit ports, pushing the total available bandwidth up to 52 Gbps.
- Provides power and data connection for up to 24 PoE network devices
- Saves time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- LCD display for easy access to real-time PoE status monitoring
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Power output up to 30 watts per port*
- PoE power budget of 370 watts
- Two small form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Store and forward switching architecture
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports up to 8192 MAC address entries
- 512 kBytes buffer memory
- Two high-volume cooling fans ensure perfect ventilation
- Includes 19" rackmount brackets
- Certifications: FCC Class A, CE, RoHS
- LEDs: Power, PoE, Link/activity/speed
- Power Input: 100 – 240 V AC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 420 watts (maximum)
- 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch with 2 SFP Ports
- Power cable
- User manual
- 19" mounting brackets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.