We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Save installation time and money with PoE. The Intellinet 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Rackmount PoE+ Switch (560993) is designed to pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps. The Intellinet 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and is designed to inject up to 30 watts of power per port. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, thus eliminating the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizing the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short-circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected. For devices that are not 802.3at/af compliant (legacy wireless access points or network cameras), we suggest the use of an Intellinet PoE/PoE+ Splitter. With a backplane speed of 32 Gbps, there is plenty of performance available for your computers, servers and other networking devices.
- Provides power and data connection for up to 16 PoE network devices
- Saves time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Power output up to 30 watts per port
- PoE power budget of 220 watts
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Store and forward switching architecture
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports up to 8192 MAC address entries
- 256 kBytes buffer memory
- Two high-volume cooling fans ensure perfect ventilation
- Includes 19" rackmount brackets
- MAC address table: 8192 entries
- Buffer memory: 256 kBytes
- Backplane speed: 32 Gbps
- Switch architecture: store and forward
- Certifications: FCC Class B, VCCI Class A, CE, RoHS
- LEDs: Power, PoE, Link/activity
- Power Input: 100 – 240 V AC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 260 watts (maximum)
- 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch
- Power cable
- User manual
- 19" mounting brackets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.