We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Mnfr. Part #: 560849
- Save time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Power output up to 30watts per port
- Total power budget of 130 watts
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX and NWay auto-negotiation support
- 10/100 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-volatage protection
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Full/half duplex operation
- IEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Zero packet loss backpressure flow control for half duplex
- Packet filtering/forward rates: 148,800 pps (100 Mbps), 14,880 pps (10Mbps)
- Supports 40% MAC address entries
- 156 kBytes buffer memory
- LEDs for power, link/activity and PoE
- Three-year manufacturer's warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.