We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Mnfr. Part #: 560641
- Provides power and data connection for up to eight PoE network devices
- Save time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Power output up to 34 watts on ports 1 - 4 (IEEE 802.3at)
- Power output up to 15.4 watts on ports 5 - 8 (IEEE 802.3af)
- Total power budget of 130 watts
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Store and forward switching architecture
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports up to 4096 MAC address entries
- 128 kBytes buffer memory
- Desktop-size metal case
- Three-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.