We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The backbone of your network is central to your organization's success. Trust Intellinet to provide Patch Panels that maintain the integrity of your data. The Patch Panel enables you to quickly change the port assignment of any piece of equipment that's attached to your network. Our range of Patch Panels feature varying port densities across a complete range of specifications–from Cat5e to Cat6a in both Unshielded and Shielded varieties. All Patch Panels comply with current industry standards and are 19”-rack compliant.
- Solid and reliable terminations for copper cabling featuring a minimum of 3 mm 50 micro-inch gold-plated jack contacts
- Compatible with both 110 and Krone punch-down tools
- Supports 22 to 26 AWG stranded and solid wire
- For use with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Cat6 network cable
- Ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet network applications
- Connects 48 RJ-45 ports to a network
- Occupies 2U rack height
- Meets 19" rackmount standards
- Certifications: UL E313857, RoHS compliant
- Cat6 Patch Panel
- 4 mounting screws
- Quick start guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.