We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Gigabit PCI Express Network Card is a high-performance network adapter. It supports the PCI Express bus architecture, which provides faster throughput than the current 32- and 64-bit PCI bus architectures. And there is no need to switch to fiber optic cable — the Intellinet Network Solutions Gigabit PCI Express Network Card allows you to run Gigabit speeds over your existing copper wire network cable. The PCI Express host interface supports throughput rates of up to 2 Gbps when running in full duplex mode, ideal for resource-intensive CAD/CAM, client-server database, multimedia, pre-press, advertising graphics, server and mission-critical applications. The Gigabit PCI Express Network Card will automatically detect the network speed that the LAN switch port is set to and run at the same speed. The card supports 10Base-T Ethernet, 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet and 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet. When running in full duplex mode, the Gigabit PCI Express Network Card provides the following throughput rates: 20 Mbps (10Base-T Ethernet), 200 Mbps (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet) and 2 Gbps (1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet). The Gigabit PCI Express Network Card comes standard with crossover detection and auto correction capabilities that make installation and maintenance a snap. The Wake-On-LAN feature allows you to power on your desktop PC from anywhere on the network.
- Built-in Diagnostics
- Faster Throughput
- Supports Gigabit speeds over existing network cable
- Does not require fiber optic cabling to run Gigabit speeds
- PCI Express 1.0a bus interface fits 1, 4, 8 and 16X PCI-E slots
- Single PCI Express lane (x1) 2.5 Gbps interface
- Full duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kB
- Full duplex speeds (20 Mbps, 200 Mbps, 2000 Mbps)
- Includes low profile 8 cm bracket
- Wake-On-LAN (WOL) support
- Supports the most popular operating systems: Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7/8
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Gigabit PCI Express Network Card
- User manual
- Low-profile 8cm bracket
- Setup CD
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.