We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Intellinet Gigabit Ethernet to SFP Media Converter is completely transparent to the network so the network performs exactly the way it did before — only now it can support both copper and fiber mediums. Provides fiber connectivity to Ethernet segments, allowing for even further networking expansion between extended workgroups. Also provides building-to-building connectivity without the need for the cost and disruption associated with the installation of additional routers. Connecting the converter to fiber segments can further extend distances between networking nodes. This can be achieved by direct connection between the converter and a fiber-based node or networking device. Network managers can install fiber cabling anywhere within a network without changing the arrangement of copper-based Ethernet. The compact size of the converter allows it to be easily deployed in any narrow desktop location or to be used in a wall-mount installation. Several converters can be simultaneously installed into a 19" rack-mountable chassis.
- Data transfer rate: 1000 Mbps
- 10/100/1000Base-TX auto-sensing RJ45 port, maximum distance 100 m / 300 ft. (Cat5e and better)
- RJ45 port with Auto MDI/MDI-X support
- SFP (Small Form Factor Pluggable) optical transceiver module port (SFP module not included)
- Module port for Gigabit multimode or single-mode Mini GBIC 1.25G SFP-type fiber modules
- Status LEDs for power and Link/TX for both ports
- Functions as a stand-alone converter or can be used with the 14-slot media converter chassis, model 507356
- Media support: 1000Base-T Cat5e or higher UTP/STP RJ-45; Fiber media support depends on SFP module
- Connectors: RJ-45 port, 1000Base-T; SFP module slot
- Distances: 100 m / 300 ft. (RJ45 cable)
- Fiber distance depends on SFP module
- Safety & EMI certificates: FCC Class A, CE
- LEDs: Power, Link/Activity,Full-Duplex/Collision, 1000 Mbps link speed indicator for RJ45 port, Link indicator for fiber port
- Power: External power adapter, 5 VDC, 1.2 A
- Power consumption: 5 watts (maximum)
- Gigabit Ethernet to SFP Media Converter
- External power adapter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.