We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Intellinet Network Solutions Fast Ethernet Media Converter was specifically designed to offer the network designer a device for migration from copper-based Ethernet to Fiber Ethernet. Now migration or expansion of existing networks can be achieved with minimum cost and complexity. The converter is completely transparent to the network so the network performs exactly the way it did before – only now it can support both copper and fiber mediums. Provides fiber connectivity to Ethernet segments, allowing for even further networking expansion between extended workgroups. Also provides building-to-building connectivity without the need for the cost and disruption associated with the installation of additional routers. Connecting the converter to fiber segments can further extend distances between networking nodes. This can be achieved by direct connection between the converter and a fiber-based node or networking device. Network managers can install fiber cabling anywhere within a network without changing the arrangement of copper-based Ethernet. The compact size of the converter allows it to be easily deployed in any narrow desktop location or to be used in a wall-mount installation. Several converters can be simultaneously installed into a 19" rack-mountable chassis.
- Data transfer rate: 100 Mbps
- One 10/100Base-TX RJ45 port, maximum distance 100 m / 300 ft.
- RJ45 port with Auto MDI/MDI-X support and auto-negotiation
- One 100Base-FX multi-mode Fiber ST duplex port
- Fiber distance support: up to 2 km / 1.24 mi (62.5/125 or 50/125 µm cable)
- Wavelength: 1310 nm
- Flow control
- Status LEDs for power and Link/TX for both ports
- External power adapter, 5 V DC
- Functions as a stand-alone converter or can be used with the 14-slot media converter chassis, model 507356
- Media support: 100Base-TX Cat3 or higher UTP/STP RJ45, EIA/TIA 568; 100Base-FX multi-mode 62.5/125 or 50/125 µm Fiber
- Connectors: One RJ45 port, 100Base-TX; One Fiber ST duplex port, 100Base-FX
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE
- LEDs: Power, LINK/ACT for RJ45 port, LINK/ACT for Fiber ST port, 100 Mbps link speed indicator for RJ45 port, Optical signal input LED, Full-/half duplex
- Power: External power adapter, 5 VDC, 1 A
- Power consumption: 2.5 watts (maximum)
- Fast Ethernet Media Converter
- External power adapter
- User manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.