We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
This tool is designed for both 110 and 66 single-wire termination and can be easily switched between high and low impact settings. The low impact setting allows punching down 110 wiring blocks, modular connectors with IDC termination and 110 patch plugs and its high impact setting is used when seating connecting blocks onto wiring blocks. It comes with both blades stored in the handle. Includes both a 110 and 66 blade.
- 110 & 66 Punch-Down Tool and Instructions
- Designed for both 110 and 66 single-wire termination with both blades included
- Ergonomic design for fast, comfortable, and reliable termination
- High and low impact settings allowing more flexibility during punch down operations
- Low impact setting allows punching down wiring blocks and 110 patch plugs, modules, faceplates, and patch panels with IDC termination, and high impact setting is used when seating 110 connecting blocks into 110 wiring blocks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.