We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The GXV3662HD is a next generation Vandal Dome High Definition IP camera of power and innovation. The innovative AE (Auto Exposure) & AWB (Auto White Balance) algorithms power the advanced ISP (Image Sensor Processor), ensure high-fidelity video qualities and match Digital Still Camera color grade in wide range of light environments. It features image clarity at low-to-modest bandwidth, industry leading SIP/VoIP for full duplex 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, embedded analytics, large pre-/post-event recording buffer, and advanced security protection. Its unique incorporation of the most comprehensive peripheral support for alarm control, local storage expansion, and wireless network connection, creates sophisticated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability.
The GXV3662_HD can be managed with GSurf, Grandstream’s advanced and intuitive video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously. It offers an HTTP API and has open-standard Onvif conformance for easier operation and higher levels of integration. The GXV3662_HD is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance environments.
- High quality 1.2 Megapixels CMOS sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at 720p resolutions
- Alarm input & output, audio input & output
- Supports 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer
- SD slot for storage
- Support Motion Detection, and Notification on PC Client
- Support both Variable Bit Rate and Variable Frame Rate
- Support IE and Firefox for network preview
- Built-in high performance streaming server allows 10+ simultaneous viewers
- Embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Compatible with Current SDK, HTTP API and Client Software
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Full Onvif conformance with extensions in the near future
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.