We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The GXV3500 is a powerful next generation IP video encoder & decoder combo device. It features cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression for analog video as well as IP video decoding with excellent image clarity. It offers industry leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio, video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, embedded analytics, a large pre-/post-event recording buffer, and advanced security protection. Its unique incorporation of comprehensive peripheral support for alarm control and TV display creates sophisticated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability. The GXV3500 can be managed with GSurf, Grandstream’s advanced and intuitive video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously. It offers an HTTP API and has open-standard ONVIF conformance for easier operation and higher levels of integration. The GXV3500 is an IP video encoder & decoder for professional surveillance environments.
- Decodes standard PAL or NTSC composite video stream, as well as smaller resolutions
- Advanced multi-streaming-rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at D1 resolution
- Support 8Mb pre-/post-event recording buffer
- Support Line-Out and Micro-In audio connections
- Support composite (RCA) video output to TV
- Support Motion Detection, and Notification on PC Client
- Support both Variable Bit Rate and Variable Frame Rate
- Support IE and Firefox for network preview
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 10+ simultaneous viewers
- SIP/VoIP support for two-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones/video phonesIntegrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Full ONVIF compliance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.