We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The EZ80003232 is designed to split a single Cat-5/6 type cable into 2 separate analog (SLT) circuits using the RJ45’s pins 4 & 5 (the center pair) and 2 separate 2-Wire Digital Telephones using the RJ45’s pins 3 & 6.
- Splits a single Cat-5/6 type cable into 2 separate analog (SLT) circuits
- 12" length
- 8-pin RJ45 plug and two (2) 8-pin RJ45 jacks that are color-coded in ORANGE with the single term “DIGITAL” and two (2) 8-pin RJ45 jacks that are color-coded in BLUE with the single word “ANALOG”
- 1 plug and 4 staggered jacks, with one jack’s cord slightly shorter than the other.
- The shortest cord is ANALOG circuit #1 and the longer cord is DIGITAL circuit #1. The next longer cord is ANALOG circuit #2 and finally, the longest cord is DIGITAL circuit #2.
- This is a Universal Wiring Harness, designed to work with any 568A or 568B Network Cabling Plan.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.