We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The EZ80002222 is designed to split a single Cat-5/6 type cable into 4 separate circuits for use with 2-Wire Digital Telephones using the RJ45’s pins 3 & 6. As an example, Panasonic Digital Telephones use pins 3 & 6.
- Splits a 4-Pair Cable into 4 Digital Extension Ports
- 12" length
- 8-pin RJ45 plug and four (4) 8-pin RJ45 jacks that are color-coded in ORANGE with the single term “DIGITAL”
- 1 plug and 4 staggered jacks, with one jack’s cord slightly shorter than the other.
- The shortest cord is DIGITAL circuit #1 and the longer cord is DIGITAL circuit #4.
- This is a Universal Wiring Harness designed to work with any 568A or 568B Network Cabling Plan.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.