We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The EZ80001400 is designed to split a single Cat-5/6 type cable into 2 separate circuits – 1 for use with TCP/IP type devices such as Personal Computers, Servers, Printers, Network Cameras, Network Telephones, Network Storage Devices, Smart TV’s, Game Consoles, etc and the other for use with 4-Wire Electronic Telephones like those used on Key Telephone Systems and many PBX’s.
- Splits a 4-pair cable into 1 TCP/IP port and 1, 4-wire telephone port
- 12" length
- 8-pin RJ45 plug and 2 8-pin RJ45 jacks – one color-coded in WHITE with the single term “TCP/IP” and the other color-coded in YELLOW with the label “4-W TEL”
- 1 plug and 2 jacks, with one jack’s cord slightly shorter than the other.
- The shorter cord is the TCP/IP Jack and the longer cord is the 4W-TEL Jack.
- This is a Universal Wiring Harness designed to work with any 568A or 568B Network Cabling Plan.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.