We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- High-Powered, Long-Range, Ruggedized 3x3 Dual Band Wireless Outdoor Access Point
- Under the AP Mesh mode (in 2.4 GHz), the ENH1750EXT Wireless Outdoor Access Point can be used as a central connection hub for stations or clients that support IEEE 802.11b/g/n networks. Under this mode, the ENH1750EXT can be configured with the same Mesh SSID and security password in order to associate with other ENH1750EXTs as well as connect with clients under the same SSID and security encryption signatures
- The ENH1750EXT supports Fast Roaming for clients authenticated to a RADIUS server. This means that employees can be constantly connected to the network
- Extends existing home or small business network for video streaming and voice/data intensive applications
- 3 detachable 5dBi omni directional antennas for 2.4GHz band and 3 detachable 7dBi omni-directional antennas for 5GHz band
- IP68 Waterproof Housing
- Band Steering detects dual band clients and shifts them to the 5GHz band to relieve network congestion
- Operation Modes: Access Point, MESH, WDS Access Point, WDS Station, WDS Bridge
- Frequency/Data Rate: 450Mbps on 2.4GHz, 1300Mbps on 5 GHz
- Protocols: 802.11a/n/ac/b/g
- Memory: 256 megabytes
- Power Consumption: Up to 34W
- Ports: 2 LAN RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet (1 802.3at input and 1 802.3af output)
- LEDs: Power, LAN 1, LAN2, 2.4GHz, 5 GHz
- Power Requirements: PoE 802.3at, AC Adapter 48V/0.8A
- 802.1q SSID to VLAN tagging
- 802.1d Spanning Tree Protocol
- QoS 802.11e
- Security: WEP Encryption, WPA/WPA2 Personal, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise, Hide SSID in beacons, MAC Address Filtering, Wireless STA Connection List, Https support, SSH support
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.