We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The DGS-1210 Series is the latest generation of D-Link® Gigabit Web Smart Switches featuring D-Link Green 3.0 technology. The switches comply with the IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard. Support for IPv6 management and configuration features ensures your network remains protected after an upgrade from IPv4 to IPv6. By offering multiple management options, these switches allow quick deployment, infrastructure expansion, and seamless upgrades. Targeting small and medium sized businesses, the DGS-1210 Web Smart switches provide functionality, security, and manageability for a fraction of the standard cost of ownership. In addition, the switch supports 2 Gigabit SFP ports for optical connections using multimode or singlemode SFP transceivers.
- Uplink Port
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 8
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot, 8 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair, Optical Fiber
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5e
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 1000Base-X, 10/100/1000Base-T
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Number of SFP Slots: 2
- Layer Supported: 3
- Management: Web-Based Management, Command Line Interface, SNMP v1, v2, v3, RMON v1, Telnet, VLAN, QoS, MIB, Syslog
- MTBF: 360844 Hour
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Form Factor: Desktop, Rack-mountable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.