We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The D-Link DGS-108 is a 8-port Gigabit desktop switch for the SMB and enterprise class business seeking a metal housed, Plug-and-Play solution capable of providing reliable connectivity for network users. The DGS-108 delivers power, performance, and reliability in one cost-effective, space-saving design. The metal exterior provides a durable alternative to plastic enclosures. This makes the DGS-108 a perfect solution for installation in locations such as a warehouse, automotive garage, wiring or Telco closet. In addition, the sleek and polished design of the DGS-108 adds a level of sophistication to the SMB and Enterprise network seeking to maintain the look and feel of their network all the way to the desktop.
- Mfr. Part #: DGS-108
- Built-in D-Link Green technology
- Up to 80% lower power consumption
- Rugged metal housing
- Inexpensive Gigabit solution for small and medium business
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- Secure store-and-forward switching scheme
- IEEE 802.3x flow control
- Supports jumbo frames
- Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS
- Supports cable diagnostics function
- RoHS compliant
- Plug-and-Play installation
- Address Aging Timer: Automatic Update
- Jumbo Frames: 9.6KB
- Total Number of Network Ports: 8
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 8
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 8 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Layer Supported: 2
- Management: QoS: 802.1p (4 Queues)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.