We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The DGS-1008P PoE Gigabit Desktop switch provides a cost-effective way for office users to easily connect and supply power to Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices such as wireless access points (APs), IP cameras, and IP phones. It also provides the opportunity to add additional Ethernet devices like computers, printers, and Network Attached Storage (NAS) onto a network. This compact PoE switch is equipped with Gigabit ports for faster speeds and operates quietly, making it ideal for use in virtually any room or office. In addition, D-Link's Green Ethernet technology saves power when the switch is active and inactive.
- Mfr. Part #: DGS-1008P
- Ultimate performance: Connect more high-powered IP cameras, IP phones and wireless access points
- Power over Ethernet: Transmit power and data through one cable using 802.af PoE standard
- Easy installation - quick, simple Plug and Play configuration
- Total Number of Network Ports: 8
- Number of PoE (RJ-45) Ports: 4
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 8 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 5e
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Layer Supported: 2
- Manageable: No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC, 110 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.