We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The 1G200F includes a dual T1/E1 port, are built to interface between TDM (T1/E1/PRI) and SIP networks, and half-width 1U rack-mount appliances designed to be mounted in either a stand-alone or side-by-side configuration.Is fan-less, solid-state devices built on a powerful and cost-effective embedded platform.
- Mfr. Part #: 1G200F
- Digital Port: 2x T1
- Addt’l Port: USB recovery
- Concurrent Calls: 60
- Audio Codecs: G.711A/u-law, G.722, G.729, G.726, GSM
- Fax/Modem Support: T.38/G.711
- Automatic Call Type Detection: Voice/Modem/Fax
- Answer and Disconnect Supervision
- Trunk Group Support
- Dial Plan Support: Call Routing Rules, Call Routing Groups
- Pass Through Support for calls to toll free, local and emergency services numbers
- Automatic appending and stripping of digits to dialed numbers
- Caller ID name and number support
- Fax and Modem support
- Single 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet connection
- Internal universal power supply for 100 – 240 VAC
- RJ45 connectors
- Echo cancellation
- Auto codec negotiation via SIP
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.