We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Mnfr. Part #:8G729CODEC
- The G.729 codec takes 8kbit/s per call which is eight times more the capacity than the standard G7.11 typical call of 64kbit/s.This makes a more cost effective way for placing more calls.
- The G.729 codec works with all Digium hardware cards and on any processor.
- Up To 140 Calls On A Single T1.
- Performs media transformations by utilizing the power of the host systems CPU.
- 60 concurrent G.729 calls/transcodes require a system equivalent to a dual Intel Xeon at 1.8GHz.
- 80 concurrent G.729 calls/transcodes require something equivalent to a dual Intel Xeon at 2.8GHz.
- Asterisk and Digium's G.729 implementation support G.729 Annex A.
- The G.729 codec is supported by the Digium technical support organization for use on Linux x86 and x86_64 environments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.