We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Mfr. Part #: 011579
- Supports one analog zone with hundreds* of 25V or 70V speakers/horns with a single home run cable to the Amplifier.
- Calendar based bell scheduler
- Support for security code to prevent unwanted paging access
- Supports 100 DTMF controlled paging groups, that can transmit audio via multicast and the single analog channel
- Can page to unlimited endpoints that are enabled to receive multicast or Poly pages on any Poly channel
- Can receive pages directly from Poly phones as well as other devices that can send standard multicast
- Supports call-in stored message recording
- Paging prioritization
- Loud/Night Ringer function - second SIP extension
- Supports delayed pages, i.e. call buffering
- Supports multiple user accounts
- Master analog volume adjustment via web interface or front panel LCD controls
- Fault sense input
- Line-in for background music
- NTP-based internal clock with battery back-up
- LCD display for monitoring device status, configuration and diagnostics
- Configurable alerts for amplifier temperature threshold, protection, and recovery modes.
- 19-inch rack mountable with removable rack ears
- TLS 1.2 and SRTP enhanced security for IP Endpoints in a local or cloud-based environment
- HTTPS web based configuration
- Support for Cisco SRST resiliency
- Autoprovisioning via HTTPS, HTTP or TFTP
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.