We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
48 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports, 4 of which are dual-purpose
Cisco® Catalyst® 2960 Series Switches with LAN Base software are a family of fixed-configuration, standalone intelligent Ethernet devices with Power Over Ethernet (PoE) or non-PoE configurations that provide desktop Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, enabling enhanced LAN services for entry-level enterprise, midmarket, and branch office networks (See Figure 1). The Cisco Catalyst 2960 LAN Base Series offers integrated security, including Network Admission Control (NAC), advanced quality of service (QoS), and resiliency to deliver intelligent services for the network edge.
- PoE configurations up to 48 ports
- Intelligent features at the network edge, such as sophisticated access control lists (ACLs) and enhanced security
- Networked Sustainability: Cisco EnergyWise to measure, report and reduce energy usage across the entire organization
- Dual-purpose uplinks for Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility, allowing use of either a copper or a fiber uplink; each dual-purpose uplink port has one 10/100/1000 Ethernet port and one Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)-based Gigabit Ethernet port, with one port active at a time
- Network control and bandwidth optimization using advanced QoS, granular rate limiting, ACLs, and multicast services
- Network security through a wide range of authentication methods, data encryption technologies, and NAC based on users, ports, and MAC addresses
- Easy network configuration, upgrades, and troubleshooting using Cisco Network Assistant software
- Autoconfiguration for specialized applications using Auto Smartports
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty
- Software updates at no additional charge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.