We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Cisco® WRV210 Wireless-G VPN Router (Figure 1) is a VPN router with an integrated wireless access point for small offices and home offices. The 10/100 Ethernet WAN interface connects directly to your broadband DSL or cable modem. The LAN interface consists of a built-in 4-port, full-duplex 10/100 Ethernet switch that can connect up to four devices. The wireless access point supports 802.11b/g and incorporates RangeBooster technology, which utilizes multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO) antennas to provide increased coverage and reliability.
The Cisco WRV210 has the advanced security functions needed for business networking, including a stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall with denial-of-service (DoS) prevention, as well as a VPN engine for highly secure communication between mobile or remote workers and branch offices. It offers support for multiple service set identifiers (SSIDs) and VLANs for traffic separation. The WRV210 implements Wi-Fi Protected Access Pre-Shared Key (WPA2-PSK), WPA2 Enterprise, and Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) encryption, along with other security features, including MAC-based filtering and the ability to enable and disable SSID broadcasts.
To support voice over IP (VoIP), the Cisco WRV210 has a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) application layer gateway (ALG) and advanced quality of service (QoS) features. SIP-based VoIP data has problems passing through standard firewalls with Network Address Translation (NAT), especially when multiple SIP clients are deployed. The SIP ALG allows this traffic to travel through the router's firewall. QoS can improve the quality of your voice or video over IP. The WRV210's support for wireless QoS (Wi-Fi Multimedia [WMM]) and wired QoS (port prioritization) helps maintain consistent voice and video quality throughout your network.
- Enhanced security features to ensure the privacy of your communications, including an SPI firewall and 802.1x Radius authentication
- Support for up to 4 SSIDs to allow wireless guest access, and better control of your wireless network.
- Quality of service (QoS) capabilities, which make for high-quality VoIP and IPTV services.
- Dual fixed antennas with MIMO provide up to three times better coverage than standard 802.11g
- Supports multiple SSID mapping to specific VLANs to create separate, secured networks
- Supports 10 IP Security (IPsec) VPN tunnels with QuickVPN support
- Dual Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE) profiles allow easy switching between PPPoE accounts
- Supports Telstra BigPond Heartbeat
- Supports multiple languages on web administrator interface and setup wizard
- Wireless SSIDs can be enabled/disabled based on a predefined schedule
- Supports Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) based firmware upgrade in addition to web-based firmware upgrade
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.