We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961 is an advanced professional media endpoint that delivers an enhanced user experience with an easy-to-use and eco-friendly ergonomic design. Highlights of the portfolio include introduction of higher-resolution (VGA) color displays, a USB port, Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, and High-definition (HD) voice support, enabling a more productive user experience for multimedia application engagement. Application support includes XML applications. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961 is an ideal solution for knowledge professionals, administrative managers, and executives.
- Mfr. Part #: CP-8961-CL-K9-RF
- Product Description: Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961 Slimline VoIP phone
- Product Type: VoIP phone
- Main Features: Multiple VoIP protocol support, integrated Ethernet switch
- VoIP Protocols: SIP, RTCP, SRTP
- Voice Codecs: G.722, G.729a, G.729ab, G.711u, G.711a, iLBC
- Lines Supported: Multiline
- Display: LCD display, color
- Display Features: Wallpaper
- Intercom: Yes
- Speakerphone: Yes (digital duplex)
- Key Expansion Module Max Qty: 1
- Dialer Type: Keypad
- Dialer Location: Base
- Conference Call Capability: Yes
- Menu Operation: Yes
- Programmable Buttons Qty: 5
- Indicators: Speakerphone indicator, headset
- Firmware Upgradable: Yes
- Network Ports Qty: 2 x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Compatible Software: Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.1 or later
- Additional Functions: Call timer, built-in clock, Intercom
- Additional Features: PIN code, on-hook dialing, music on hold, built-in web server
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.