We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Cisco SPA122 ATA with Routercombines VoIP services with an internal router for LAN connectivity. Easy to install and use, it works over an IP network to connect analog phones and It also includes two 100BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet ports for WAN and LAN connectivity. Each phone line can be configured independently. The Cisco SPA122 enables users to protect and extend their investment in their existing analog telephones, conference speakerphones, and fax machines, as well as control their migration to IP voice with an extremely affordable, reliable solution.
Compact in design and compatible with international voice and data standards, the Cisco SPA122 can be used with residential, home-office, and small business VoIP service offerings, including full-featured hosted or open source IP PBX environments. This easy-to-use solution delivers advanced features to better connect employees and serve customers, all on a highly secure Cisco network.
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
- Provides high-quality, clear-sounding voice, using advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the industry-leading voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analog phone devices, and one fast Ethernet WAN port, and one fast Ethernet LAN port for local home or business network connection
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.