We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Cisco 10GBASE-SR module supports a link length of 26 meters on standard Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI)-grade multimode fiber (MMF). Using 2000 MHz * km MMF (OM3), up to 300-meter link lengths are possible. Using 4700 MHz km MMF (OM4), up to 400 meter link lengths are possible.
- Mfr. Part #: SFP-10G-SR-S=
- Smallest 10G form factor
- Commercial temperature (0 to 70°C) only
- Supports 10GBASE Ethernet only
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs in to an Ethernet SFP+ port of Cisco platforms
- Provides flexibility of interface choice
- Supports digital optical monitoring capability
- Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco platform to identify - optics supported by Cisco technology
- Optical interoperability with 10GBASE XENPAK, 10GBASE X2, and 10GBASE XFP interfaces on the same link
- Application/Usage: Data Networking, Optical Network
- Compatibility: MSA Compliant
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x LC/PC Duplex 10GBase-SR Network
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported: Multi-mode
- Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10GBase-SR
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.