We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Compatible Cisco 10GBase-SR SFP+ module offer customers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications. The Cisco 10GBase-SR Module supports a link length of 26m on standard Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI)-grade multimode fiber (MMF). Using 2000 MHz*km MMF (OM3), up to 300m link lengths are possible.
- Mfr. Part #: SFP-10G-SR=
- Industry’s smallest 10G form factor for greatest density per chassis
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into an Ethernet SFP+ port of a Cisco switch (no need to power down if installing or replacing)
- Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model for investment protection and ease of technology migration
- Digital optical monitoring capability for strong diagnostic capabilities
- Optical interoperability with 10GBASE XENPAK, 10GBASE X2, and 10GBASE XFP interfaces on the same link
- Cisco quality identification (ID) feature enables a Cisco platform to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
- Application/Usage: Data Networking
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x LC Duplex 10GBase-SR
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Fiber Optic Cable Standard: 50 µm
- Fiber Optic Cable Standard: 62.5 µm
- Fiber Mode Supported: Multi-mode
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10
- Compatibility: Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches, Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.