We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Cisco RV110W combines wired and wireless connectivity for small offices and remote workers with a high-speed, 802.11n wireless access point; a 4-port 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet switch; an intuitive, browser-based device manager; and support for the Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility, all at a very affordable price. Its combination of business-class features, support for virtual networks to enable highly secure guest access, simple installation, and top-quality user experience takes basic connectivity for small businesses with five or fewer employees to a new level.
- Mfr. Part #: RV110W-A-NA-K9
- High-speed, standards-based 802.11n wireless connectivity improves throughput and coverage, allowing employees to stay productive while away from their desks
- Integrated 4-port 10/100 switch, enabling you to connect to computers, printers, IP phones, cameras, and other devices
- Proven firewall with access rules support and advanced wireless security helps keep business assets safe
- Quality of service (QoS) support for enhanced voice, video, and data traffic
- Support for separate "virtual" networks, enabling you to control access to sensitive information and to set up highly secure wireless guest access
- IP Security (IPsec) and Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) VPN support, providing highly secure remote access connectivity for Windows and Mac OS computers
- Support for IPv6, the latest Internet Protocol technology, to help your network accommodate new technologies
- Simplified configuration through an intuitive, browser-based device manager
- Support for the Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility
- Virtualization: 4094 x 802.1Q VLAN Support, 5 x IPSec VPN Tunnel, 5 x PPTP Client Tunnel, 5000 x Concurrent Session
- Firewall Protection Supported: Access Control, Content Filtering, URL Filtering, Stateful Packet Filtering, Malware Protection Remote Access Authentication, MAC Address Filtering, Denial of Service (DoS), Ping, Keyword Filtering
- Encryption Standard: 3DES
- Total Number of Ports: 5
- DSL Port: No
- Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
- Network Standard: 10/100Base-TX
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11n
- Number of Antennas: 2
- Antenna Gain: 1.8 dBi
- Antenna Directivity: Omni-directional
- Input Voltage: 12 V DC
- RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall Appliance
- Documentation and Software on CD-ROM
- Network Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick-Start Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.