We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
A fast network switch doesn't have to be complicated. One of the Cisco Small Business Smart Switches, the SLM224G combines the best elements of Cisco's premium managed switches under an intuitive, easy-to-use web interface. Its copper network ports help ensure top transfer rates and greater expansion opportunities.
The switch bundles traffic-shaping capabilities into its assortment of features that prioritize your network's high-bandwidth applications to deliver consistent, quality feeds for voice and video. The SLM224G won't pass data to users prior to authentication, and administrators can configure access levels based on the computer connected to the switch. Should you interconnect multiple switches, the SLM224G's redundancy features can keep the totality of your network alive if a connection fails.
Connect up to 24 devices - PCs, printers, wireless access points, and servers - to share and transfer files and videos across your network
Security down to the switch port level keeps unauthorized users off the network
Basic QoS helps ensure a consistent network experience and supports networked applications including voice, video, and data storage
Easy-to-use web browser interface makes installation quick and effortless
- Twenty-four 10/100 switched RJ-45 ports deliver up to 200 Mbps of throughput per port
- Two 10/100/1000 switched RJ-45 Gigabit uplink ports with two shared SFP ports (combo ports)
- 8.8-Gbps nonblocking, store-and-forward switching mechanism
- Simplified QoS management enabled by advanced queuing techniques using 802.1p, IPv4/v6 Differentiated Services (DiffServ)/DSCP traffic prioritization specifications
- Configuration and monitoring from a standard web browser with a simplified management interface
- 802.1Q-based VLANs enable segmentation of networks for improved performance and security
- Port-level security via 802.1X authentication and MAC-based filtering
- Increased bandwidth (up to 8x) and added link redundancy with Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Multicast and broadcast storm control
- Port mirroring for noninvasive monitoring of switch traffic
- Fully rack-mountable using the included rack-mounting hardware
**This is a special order item, please call for availability and shipping lead time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.