We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Cisco MGE transceiver provides fast and reliable connectivity between switches that are located on different floors, in separate buildings, or on a small campus network needing connectivity between sites. This transceiver can support both Fast and Gigabit Ethernet applications.
- Mfr. Part #: MGBLH1
- Built-in spring latch for easy module removal
- Hot swappable
- Low insertion-loss duplex LC receptacle
- Low electromagnetic interference (FCC Part 15, Class B) for clear communications
- Meets FDA and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) eye safety standards
- Application/Usage: Optical Network, Data Networking
- Optical Wave Length: 1310 nm
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x LC 1000Base-LH Network
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported: Single-mode
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 1000Base-LH
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1.06
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.