We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series is the next generation of enterprise-class standalone and stackable access-layer switches that provide the foundation for full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. The 3650 Series is built on the advanced Cisco StackWise-160, and takes advantage of the Cisco Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC). This switch can enable uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility, application optimization, and superior resiliency. The 3650 Series switches support full IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), Cisco Universal Power over Ethernet (Cisco UPOE) on the Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series multigigabit switches, and offer modular and field-replaceable redundant fans and power supplies.
- Mnfr. Part #: WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L
- Power over Ethernet Plus
- Cisco Catalyst multigigabit technology
- Total Number of Network Ports: 48
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Modular: Yes
- Stack Port: Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 36 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 12 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Media & Performance
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair, Optical Fiber
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10GBase-X, 10GBase-T, 10/100/1000Base-TX
- Layer Supported: 3
- Manageable: Yes
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
- Shared SFP Slot: No
- Number of SFP+ Slots: 4
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.